I love this smoothie because it is so simple and easy to whip up in the morning. Takes 2 minutes!
- 1/2 can Coconut milk (I like organic Ayam)
- 1 cup Berries (frozen is ok)
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder OR 2 raw organic eggs
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- 2 tbsp Flax seed/LSA
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Vanilla extract (optional)
- Ice cubes
- I think its sweet enough from the berries but can add maple syrup or Stevia.
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend away! You can add some water to improve consistency.
Personally I like adding raw organic eggs as a protein source to get the benefit of carotenoids, B vitamins and vitamins A, D, E and K. Plus I find it keeps me full longer. There is no problem with consuming good quality raw eggs, your body actually utilises the nutrients much better and you can’t taste it at all! But if you are worried you can opt for a scoop of whey or plant based protein powder.
High in fibre, antioxidants, healthy fats and #delicious #yum #breakfast #food #paleo #sweet #fresh #tasty #eat