- ¼ cup cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp. wholegrain mustard
- ½ tsp. dried basil, oregano and parsley
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp psyllium husk
- 1 onion
- 700g turkey mince
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Grate onion, crush garlic, and sauté on olive oil for 5 minutes in a small frying pan.
- Place all ingredients into a small bowl and mix well with your hands or wooden spoon.
- Roll the mixture into balls, place on baking dish and bake in oven for 40 minutes, turning after 20 minutes.
Serve with steamed vegetables
Image credit Lidya'sitaly.com