This smoothie is perfect for an afternoon snack as well as a healthy breaky. This refreshing sorbet contains all the nutrients required to reboot and revitalise your skin etc. Don’t be afraid from throwing a little cabbage in there, I promise you won’t even taste it.
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- ½ cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- ½ banana, frozen
- 4 walnuts
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp coconut water (add a little more if needed)
- Place the frozen banana, blueberries, spinach, cabbage, walnuts, and chia seeds in a high power blender and blend until smooth.
- Add coconut water slowly until you get an ice cream consistency.
- Top with a few blueberries and serve immediately!
For more delicious and lean recipes like the clear skin blueberry sorbet, take a look at my Lean Body Formula program.