These heavenly coconut bliss balls are one of my favourite treats. They taste divine, kind of like a coconut-lime cheesecake, but without the guilt! They are perfect for entertaining guests too.
Beware, they’ll surely ask you for the recipe!
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tsp stevia/natvia
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1 vanilla pod, scraped
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- pinch sea or Himalayan pink salt
- 1 cup shredded coconut for rolling
- Place all ingredients, except the shredded coconut, in a food processor or blender and process for 30 seconds.
- Scrape them out, roll them into bite size balls and roll them shredded coconut.
PS. Kids love doing the rolling part of the job…just saying. 😉
Good recipe from good friends: Elle & Pete