This delicious Lamington bite recipe gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free recipe and most importantly 100% guilt free. It is also suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Not only are they super tasty but they’re also loaded with healthy fats, antioxidants and are full of beneficial soluble fibre that’s good for the gut. Both your tastebuds and your tummy will thank you for them!
For the lamington balls
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 tbsp tahini
- ½ cup soaked cashews
- ⅓ cup cacao
- 1 tbsp psyllium husk
- 6 dates
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 4 drops / 1 pinch of stevia
- 2tbsp coconut oil
For the filling
- 2tbsp chia seeds
- ½ cup frozen berries
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Soak the cashews for at least 20 minutes.
- Mix the berry filling ingredients and set aside.
- Place the lemington ingredients into a food processor and blend until well combined.
- Place the mixture the fridge/freezer for 10 minutes, so it’s easier to work with.
- Scoop 1 heaped tablespoon of the mixture into your hand, create a hole in the middle and stuff with ½ tsp of raspberry filling.
- ‘Close up’ and roll in coconut.
It’s important not to deprive yourself of occasional treats. Whether it’s for Australia Day or for another celebration, enjoy these 5-minute guilt-free Lamington Bites. They are super easy to make and will be an absolute hit amongst both adults and kids!
Tell me in the comments below how you liked them!