- ½ cup Soba noodles
- 1 cup shelled Edamame, steamed
- 3 cups Broccoli and/or cauliflower steamed
- 1 tsp ghee
- 100g tempeh
- 50g mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Sesame seeds
- fresh parsley diced
- salt & pepper to taste
- topping: 1 tbsp sesame seeds
Combine in a blender
- ½ -1 tsp Wasabi
- 1 org pastured egg or for vegan version 1 tbsp vegan mayo
- 20ml MCT or olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- dash stevia
- 1 tsp tamari sauce
Blend it serve it over the Ninja bowl
1. Cook soba noodles according to instructions on the packet and add to serving bowl.
2. Steam the edamame, cauliflower and broccoli. Add to bowl.
3. Heat the ghee in a non-stick pan and fry mushrooms and tempeh until brown on all sides, seasoning it with salt and pepper, and add it to the rest of the bowl.
4. Top with fresh parsley, sesame seeds and half of the dressing.