Ingredients: (serves 1)
- 25g quinoa
- 25g oats (both measured dry)
- 1/3 cup mixed berries (I used frozen)
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 4 drops stevia
- ½ cup water
- 3-4 tbsp coconut milk (I like Ayam Light coconut milk)
(or you can use any nut milk)
- Rinse quinoa.
- Place quinoa, oats and cinnamon in a pan and add the water. Bring to the boil, place a lid on then let it simmer for about 15-20 mins until cooked.
- Chop up your berries and place in a bowl. When porridge is cooked, pour over the berries, gently stir and top with the coconut milk and cinnamon.
Great high protein, high antioxidant, low GI breakky that will provide you with energy and fantastic nutrients for the the day!