Ah, chia pudding!
Who can resist a pudding, especially one that is packed with vitamins and minerals?
Definitely not me!
If you’re looking for a sweet treat that can satisfy your sweet tooth without ruining your diet, then I’ve got just what you need.
Reap the seed’s health and nutrition benefits by making a chia pudding!
You don’t have to give in to sugar-laden sweets and risk ruining your diet just to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Yes, it is possible!
You’ve probably heard of chia seeds and their amazing health and nutrition benefits. And if you’re now looking for ways on how to put these seeds into good use, then let me share with you how.
How to make a coconut raspberry chia pudding
Turn these tiny black seeds which are packed with protein, fiber, some healthy fats, magnesium, and calcium into a yummy pudding!
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut water
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup light or full-fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (optional for sweetness)
- Mix chia seeds and coconut water in a bowl, and soak for at least 10-15 minutes. (Until it forms a gel-like consistency.)
- Using a hand blender mix coconut milk, raspberries and maple syrup.
- In a glass or glass jar scoop in quarter of the chia mixture, then top with a layer of raspberry sauce. Repeat for the last half of the mixture and in a second dish.
- Serve chilled and top with shredded coconut, nuts and raspberries.
Now you’ve got a guilt-free, sweet snack that not only can keep you feeling fuller for a longer period of time but can also give you the glowing skin you’ve always wanted. Not to mention, it can also reduce your risk of heart diseases, and lower your LDL (bad cholesterol) levels.
All thanks to chia’s high content of heart-friendly Omega-3 fatty acids!