- 1 medium banana
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (I used Bob’s Red Mill gluten free oats)
- 1/3 cup light coconut milk
- 5 drops of stevia
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Optional: 1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder or extract
- Heat a waffle iron.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Spay the waffle iron with coconut oil (or olive oil spray), pour in the mixture, and cook for 5-7 minutes.
Topping options: My new favourite topping is a Nutty cream sauce, which I make by mixing 1 tablespoon of almond butter with 4 tablespoons of nut milk, dash of cinnamon and stevia.
Otherwise 1/2 cup fresh berries, coconut yogurt, berry compote all do the trick!
Don’t forget to let me know how you liked these waffles 🙂