Quick and easy to make, this Zesty Cucumber Salad satisfies sweet cravings with the citrus orange sweetness.
Packed with Vitamin C to protect the body against toxins and ageing. Oranges are also a great source of fibre and antioxidants, they aid with constipation and are full of carotenoids to keep your eyes sharp and glowing.
The added turmeric contains anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer properties to keep you healthy and pain free.
- 1 large cucumber
- ¼ avocado
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- ½ bunch of coriander chopped
- 1 orange peeled
- 2 tbsp tahini
- ½ tsp tumeric powder
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- salt & pepper to taste
- Slice the cucumber length-wise using a peeler and place in a bowl; top with sesame seeds.
- Using a hand blender mix the dressing ingredients until smooth.
- Serve together and enjoy!