Looking for healthy CORN AND ZUCCHINI FRITTERS? You arrived at the right place.
My version of the fritters is low carb and gluten-free. Just how I like it.
- 2 small zucchinis, shredded
- 1/2 cup frozen organic corn (organic is important as most corn produce is GMO)
- 2 tbsp gluten-free flour
- 2 organic eggs whisked
- salt, pepper & pinch tumeric powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil for frying
Mint yogurt dressing:
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp mint
- 1/2 garlic clove, crushed
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a bowl mix together zucchini, flour, corn and spices then add in the 2 whisked eggs.
- Fry in 1 tbsp coconut oil. It’s that simple!
- I served with mint yogurt sauce.