- 2 cups of shredded cooked chicken
- ½ avocado
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 2 tbsp finely chopped spring onions
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley or coriander
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp sultanas (optional)
- 1 tbsp mild/medium curry powder
- 1 tsp honey
- lettuce, rocket or spinach leaves
- salt & pepper
- 4 Bakers Delight Chia Omega-3 Rolls OR wholemeal toast
You can cook up the chic breasts in the slow cooker, poach them, or bake in the oven!
First, in a bowl combine all ingredients except the chicken.
Then, add the chicken gently, mix to coat.
Check to see if there is enough curry powder, salt and pepper and add more if needed.
Serve immediately or chill overnight to let the flavours set in.
You can serve it on a high fibre wholemeal toast or Bakers Delight Chia Omega-3 Roll or if you prefer my LOW-CARB gluten-free option serve it with mixed greens.