3 egg whites (or 1 egg + 2 egg whites)
1 tbsp. LSA mix
1 tbsp. whole flaxseeds or flaxseed meal
1 tsp. stevia powder/6 drops of liquid stevia or maple syrup
1 tbsp. nut butter
½ banana sliced thinly
1 tbs goji berries
1-2 heaped tbsp. of chopped nuts (almond, walnut, macadamias)
2 tbsp. desiccated coconut
2 tbsp. greek yoghurt
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Whisk the following in a bowl: the egg whites, LSA, half of the flaxsseds, stevia, banana slices (leave some for later), 1 tbsp. greek yoghurt, 1 tbsp desiccated coconut.
2. Place a tsp of coconut oil on a medium heat pan (omelette sized pan is best)
3. Pour the mixture into the pan and allow it to cook
4. Once the edges begin to look cooked, flip it! Cook through for another minute or two.
5. Whilst your omelette is cooking, mix together the remaining yogurt, nut butter, 1/2 of the cinnamon, and the coconut.
6. Let the omelette sit for a couple of minutes before you place it on a plate.
7. Plate it up and then smear the yoghurt mix, bananas, chopped nuts, goji berries and more coconut across the omelette. I also sprinkle cinnamon onto the yoghurt.
8. Fold the omelette over (see image above).
Recipe inspired by Jessica Sepel!