Savory Turkey Muffins
I really like these little muffins because they are a great snack on the run that keeps you full until your next meal. Perfect to put in kids’ lunch boxes or serve as a main meal with salad.
#glutenfree #highprotein #paleo
Ingredients: (makes 10)
- 1kg turkey mince
- 4 large eggs, lightly whisked
- 4 cups spinach, finely chopped
- 100g quinoa flakes
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried sage
- 1-2 tsp chili flakes
- ground pepper
- sea salt
- olive oil spray
- Preheat a fan forced oven to 180°C (350°F). Lightly spray a muffin tray with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, use a wooden spoon to mix all the ingredients until well combined.
- Roughly measure 10 handfuls of the mixture and roll into balls.
- Add and remove from each as needed until each muffin is the same size.
- Place each ball into the greased muffin tray and lightly press down.
- Bake for 20-25 mins, until golden brown. Allow to cool and remove from tray.
22g protein; 7g carbs, 12g fat; 225 cals per serve
Recipe sourced from Get Zomt